segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

What inspires me...


     




Seja um penteado, um outfit, uma imagem, uma frase, há muita coisa que me faz sonhar... Aqui fica um pouco daquilo que faz de mim que eu sou. :)
Com muito love,
Maria

Even if it's an hair-do, an outfit, an image, a quote, there's a lot of things that make me dream... Here's a little bit of what makes me the way I am. :)
Lots of love,
Maria


















Photos taken from Google, WeHeartIt, Tumblr, etc.


PS- Obrigada às ladies que me deram as boas vindas. :)
PS - Thank you to the ladies that welcomed me. :)

4 comentários:

  1. lovely new blog. love your photos, and great banner. i love chanel.... :) enjoyed browsing your blog... and following you now. :) wishing you all the best on your blog, and hoping to stay connected. it's awesome finding inspirations from other fashion bloggers. :) hope you have a great wk!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ResponderEliminar